Newgrounds game teaser Newgrounds game teaser

Even though it was a teaser, i'd totally play this if it were a thing. Nice work on decieving thousands of people lol!

Rebb - A Quick Preview Rebb - A Quick Preview

Sweet, this looks like a really good idea for a series! Can't wait to see more in the future :)

Wanderers Wanderers

I really loved this, The music was very fitting with the animation. And the designs were cool! I've been waiting to play this game but i've never gotten the chance so far to buy it.

Run Run Run Run Run Run

This was awesome, I absolutely loved it! It's quite addicting. I also like the background music :)

Symbiosis Symbiosis

I've been playing this game for almost an hour now and I find it incredibly addicting. If I had the money to buy this game to download it onto my computer I would. It provides a great challenge with different levels too!

Rocket Santa 2 Rocket Santa 2

I absolutely loved this! It didn't fail to make me laugh and it looks like it had lots of time put into it. I've been playing this game non-stop for almost 4 hours and think it's a great pass time! The artwork was great, including the audio.

The Broken Siren The Broken Siren

This is really awesome, I've always been a fan of 8-bit AND Creepy tunes. Sweet job man; keep up the spectacular work :)

Steam's Wonderful Contraptions Steam's Wonderful Contraptions

This is so cool, I love it! Not even in the first few seconds I got an great idea for an animation, This is a really great piece. One of my favourites... 5/5!

steampianist responds:

That would be awesome if you can make an animation of this and thanks for the review!

The Mechanical Circus The Mechanical Circus

I love this! I've had it on loop for about half an hour now just because the tune is dang catchy!

steampianist responds:

Fancy Comic Con Banner Fancy Comic Con Banner

Mia's arms look a little bit small but that might just be me. Neat-o!

Dragon Sketch Dragon Sketch

Hey! I think I remember this dragon from one of your old drawings? Wasn't it this one? http://www.deviantart.com/art/Scweet-Dragon-37077989

Sabtastic responds: